Thursday 10 October 2013

Marvelous Monday Linky Party!


Hello all your wonderful people! Happy Thursday & a very happy October (whatever is left of it!). I am loving the chill that has started here. Getting cosy with my cup of coffee. I have a surprise for you, 


*DRUM ROLL*

Welcome to the ‘Marvelous Monday’ Link party hosted by Home Décor by Eva! I am so very glad to have you all. May I add that this is my very first linky party! So I am super excited!
Please do show all the encouragement you can and share it along on facebook, google+ and twitter, because I hope for your efforts to make this a huge success!
Counting on you lot ;)

Never linked up to a party before? Don’t you worry! All new comers are most welcome along with the regular party crowd!
  1. Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
  2. Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your project and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your budget friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
  3. Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!



Feel free to tweet, post on facebook and google+ so others can join the fun, and don’t forget to check back here Monday evening to see which posts have been featured this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment