Tuesday 17 September 2013

DIY: Rabbit cage for my niece!

Hello everyone, hope you had a great weekend. I had been meaning to post this earlier, but have had a crazy busy weekend. I sure enjoyed some family time and welcomed some new members to our family. My sister got her daughter rabbits!

And of course the task to build them a beautiful home was on my shoulders. (that too on a meager budget! Ah the things you do for family!)

But I am so happy with how it turned out!
 Had some wooden planks and such lying around the garage, I roughly put them together and calculated how much more I would need! I need to build a cage where the bunnies could roam freely, despite the litter box, water and feed bowl.


Needed nails and screw driver and of course a drill machine to build a swinging door




LOVE how it turned out! The lil one loves it too, it the the perfect size where she can enjoy watching them play and roam :D


They are ADORABLE!




 Feasting away on the greens!



Really happy with how it turned out! Planned on painting it, but it wouldn't be safe for the bunnies! Inhaling all those chemicals! So leaving it NATURAL ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment